- John Elder Robison is an adult with autism. He is also a recognized leader in the autism community
and New York Times best-selling author of three books – RAISING CUBBY, LOOK ME IN THE EYE, and BE DIFFERENT.
- An international speaker, John speaks regularly about growing up, being an entrepreneur, a creative person, and an eccentric Aspergian who somehow passes for normal in polite society.
- Look Me in the Eye profiled in the NY Times
- Raising Cubby reviewed in the NY Times
- John talks about life with Aspergers in Canada's Globe-Mail
- Talking about Asperger's and violence after Newtown
- John talks about myths surrounding autism and violence - CNN
- Video - John talks about embracing difference while remediating disability at US Natl Institutes of Health April 2013
"We must do our best to both embrace and support our different communities .. and do our best to help to alleviate the disabilities within them"
Comments on Neurodiversity made at the Flying High With Autism Conference, Pensacola 2013